Labor Day is right around the corner, and long weekends deserve great food, so I’ve assembled some of my favorite Labor Day eats.
Labor Day Eats
School has started, the temperatures have turned a little bit cooler, and this weekend in Labor Day Weekend. And any long weekend deserves great food, so I’ve assembled some of my favorite Labor Day eats to inspire your time in the kitchen.
Salads and Sides
- Caprese Pasta Salad
- Grilled Vegetables with Orzo and Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Watermelon and Feta Salad with Jalapeno Lime Syrup
- Brats and Kraut
- Brown Sugar Spiced Salmon with Grilled Corn and Blistered Tomatoes
- Spinach and Artichoke Pasta
- Mushroom and Brie Quiche
- Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Quiche
- Broccoli, Ham and Cheddar Deep Dish Quiche
- Glazed Chocolate Chunk Scones
- Orange Scones
- Jalapeno Popper Scones
- S’mores Tart
- Grilled Peaches with Goat Cheese and Mint Thyme Honey
- Baked Berries with Puff Pastry Cinnamon Croutons
- Chocolate Chip Mascarpone Dip
- Double Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
After thinking about all of this food, I’m hungry! What am I going to make first? I hope you have a terrific Labor Day weekend full of good food and great friends.