I’m Abbey – the recipe creator, writer, and photographer behind My Casual Pantry. I love coffee and all things chocolate. But most of all, I love casual, comfortable food – the food that we share with our families on a daily basis. I’m happiest in the kitchen cooking for the people I love. I created My Casual Pantry to share my love of food with you! I hope you enjoy your time in the kitchen sharing these recipes with your family.
My Casual Pantry has been seen on Foodgawker, Red Tricycle, and was featured as Food Blog of the Day on Foodista (June 19, 2019).
Getting to know me:
- favorite candy: Skittles, dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel
- favorite foods: pizza, burgers, Asian fusion, nachos, chips and dip, Reuben sandwiches, Mexican, donuts, scones, savory breakfasts, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, casseroles, and Caesar salad.
- least favorite food: Mussels and lamb
- favorite kitchen tool: Kitchen Aid mixer and Le Creuset dutch oven
- favorite color: navy blue
- favorite TV show: anything on HGTV, Food Network, or Hallmark Channel
- favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- favorite music: easy listening, country, Christmas
- favorite vacation: long road trips with my husband and daughter
- favorite pastime: cooking and shopping
- favorite time of day: early morning, right before sunrise
- the most adventurous thing I’ve done: I was certified as a scuba diver and dove in the Cayman Islands
- favorite summer job during college: working as a nanny 1,000 miles from home
- beach or mountains: mountains
- text or call: text
- dine out or eat in: eat-in
Thank you for stopping by. I’m so excited to share my recipes with you. My recipes can be searched by category, date, or keyword HERE. If you have questions or just want to say hello, I would love to hear from you. You can leave a comment on a post, email me at [email protected] or stop by my CONTACT page for more ways to connect. Happy cooking!
Interested in working together?
I welcome the opportunity to collaborate. For more information, go to my Let’s Collaborate page.