I'm Abbey - the chips and dip-loving, coffee-centric foodie behind My Casual Pantry. I like to plan lunch while eating breakfast and daydream about dinner while eating lunch. I love all things sweet and savory. But most of all, I love casual, comfortable food - the food that I share with my family on a daily basis, the food we build memories around.
I'm happiest in the kitchen cooking for the people I love. I created My Casual Pantry to share my love of food with you! I hope you enjoy your time in the kitchen sharing these recipes with your family and creating memories along the way.
Getting to know me:
- current food obsession: roasted cauliflower, Chipotle burrito bowls, and Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Lattes
- favorite sport to watch: football
- french fries or onion rings: BOTH!
- favorite ice cream flavor: mint chocolate chip
- most memorable vacations: Aruba, Disney, Utah, Glacier National Park, Hilton Head Island, and long road trips with my family
- TV watching: Hallmark movies and cooking shows
- 5 words to describe me: quiet, independent, funny, hardworking, list-maker
- cook or clean-up: I actually like doing both!
- favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- favorite Christmas song: O Come All Ye Faithful
- early riser or night owl: definitely early riser, but sometimes a night owl
- the most adventurous thing I’ve done: getting certified as a scuba diver and diving in the Cayman Islands
- how I met my husband: working a summer job during college 1,000 miles from home
- beach or mountains: mountains
- text or call: text
- dine out or eat in: eat-in
Thank you for stopping by. I'm so excited to share my recipes with you. My recipes can be searched by category, keyword, or ingredient. Simply check out the RECIPE INDEX. If you have questions or just want to say hello, I would love to hear from you. You can leave a comment on a post, email me at [email protected] or stop by my CONTACT page for more ways to connect. Happy cooking!
Interested in working together?
I welcome the opportunity to collaborate. For more information, go to my Let's Collaborate page.
I would love for you to share my recipe, but I ask that you provide credit by linking back to the recipe on this site. Please do not use my photos without written permission (email me at [email protected]). Please do not republish the full ingredients and instructions - rather provide a link directly to the recipe on this site.
No, I currently do not accept guest posts on the blog.