About My Casual Pantry
My Casual Pantry is a recipe website featuring recipes for casual and comfortable food. The recipes are not fussy or complicated and are made with readily available ingredients. There are quick dinners, comforting casseroles, game-day appetizers, salads, soups, and much more.
I'm the chips and dip-loving, coffee-centric foodie behind My Casual Pantry. I like to plan lunch while enjoying breakfast and daydream about dinner while eating lunch. I love all things sweet and savory.
The kitchen is my happy place, and I'm happiest cooking for the people I love. I love casual food, the food I share with my family on a daily basis, the food we build memories around.
I started My Casual Pantry in 2018 as an outlet for my creativity in the kitchen. Sharing recipes allows me to channel my passion into inspiration for others. I hope you will be inspired to share these recipes with your family and create memories along the way.
I grew up in Wisconsin, so it’s probably no surprise that I consider cheese its own food group! After graduating from college, I moved to Connecticut where I live with my husband of 29 years, our daughter, and our toy poodle.
I am grateful for every one of you that visits the blog, making and sharing my recipes along the way. If you try a recipe, please leave a rating and comment. I greatly appreciate your feedback and this is the best way to support a food blogger.
If you have questions or just want to say hello, I would love to hear from you. You can leave a comment on a post, email me at [email protected] or stop by my CONTACT page for more ways to connect. Happy cooking!
Interested in working together?
I welcome the opportunity to collaborate. For more information, go to my Let's Collaborate page.
More fun facts about me
- current food obsession: roasted cauliflower, turkey tacos, and Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes
- favorite sport to watch: football
- favorite sandwich: grilled Reuben
- favorite ice cream flavor: mint chocolate chip
- favorite color: navy blue
- favorite restaurant order: grilled salmon or chopped salads
- most memorable vacations: Aruba, Disney, Utah, Glacier National Park, Hilton Head Island, and long road trips with my family
- TV watching: Hallmark movies, cooking shows, and home shows
- 5 words to describe me: quiet, independent, funny, hardworking, list-maker
- cook or clean-up: I actually like doing both!
- favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- favorite Christmas song: O Come All Ye Faithful
- early riser or night owl: definitely an early riser and sometimes a night owl
- the most adventurous thing I’ve done: getting certified as a scuba diver and diving in the Cayman Islands
- how I met my husband: working a summer job during college 1,000 miles from home
- beach or mountains: mountains
- text or call: text
- dine out or eat in: eat-in
I would love for you to share my recipe, but I ask that you provide credit by linking back to the recipe on this site. Please do not use my photos without written permission (email me at [email protected]). Please do not republish the full ingredients and instructions - rather provide a link directly to the recipe on this site.
No, I currently do not accept guest posts on the blog nor do I link to sites unless I arrive at them organically on my own.