I’m Abbey – the recipe creator, writer, and photographer behind My Casual Pantry. I love coffee, chocolate, the season of Fall, and all things holiday. Most of all, I love casual, everyday food. I’m happiest cooking and baking for the people I love. The kitchen is truly my happy place. I created My Casual Pantry to share my love of food with you! My food is comfortable and casual, not fussy. These recipes are a combination of favorites from my childhood and others that have become new traditions with my family. I hope you enjoy your time in the kitchen sharing these recipes with your family.
My Casual Pantry has been seen on Foodgawker, Red Tricycle, and was featured as Food Blog of the Day on Foodista (June 19, 2019).
Getting to know me:
- favorite candy: Skittles, dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel
- favorite foods: pizza, burgers, Asian fusion, nachos, chips and dip, Reuben sandwiches, Mexican, donuts, scones, savory breakfasts, chocolate chip cookies, ice cream, casseroles, and Caesar salad.
- least favorite food: Mussels and lamb
- favorite kitchen tool: Kitchen Aid mixer and my Le Creuset dutch oven
- favorite color: navy blue
- favorite TV show: anything on HGTV, Food Network, or Hallmark Channel
- favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- favorite music: easy listening, country, Christmas
- favorite vacation: long road trips
- favorite pastime: cooking and shopping
- favorite time of day: early morning, right before sunrise
- the most adventurous thing I’ve done: I was certified as a scuba diver and dove in the Cayman Islands
- favorite summer job during college: working as a nanny 1,000 miles from home
- beach or mountains: mountains
- text or call: text
- dine out or eat in: eat-in
Thank you for stopping by. I’m so excited to share my recipes with you. My recipes can be searched by category, date, or keyword HERE. If you have questions or just want to say hello, I would love to hear from you. You can use the CONTACT page or leave a comment on a post. Happy cooking!
Interested in working together?
I welcome the opportunity to collaborate. For more information, go to my Let’s Collaborate page.