These bite-sized BLT Cups with Lemon Herb Mayo are as delicious as they are adorable. They are perfect as a party appetizer or as an afternoon snack. These cups look fancy but are quick and easy to make.
I use mini phyllo shells which are available in the freezer section of most supermarkets. The shells are filled with a mixture of tomatoes, arugula, and bacon. Then, they are topped with a dollop of lemony herb mayo. I use lemon juice to thin the mayo into more of a sauce. With chive and basil, this mayo packs a flavor punch.
Make these as a treat for yourself or serve at your next gathering. A delicious addition to any party table!
BLT Cups with Lemon Herb Mayo
- 2 packages (15 count each) mini phyllo shells
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced small
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
Lemon Herb Mayo:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- Place the phyllo shells on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Add the diced tomatoes, chopped arugula and chopped bacon to a bowl. Stir to combine. Fill each phyllo shell with a spoonful of the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, add the mayonnaise, basil, chives, and lemon juice. Whisk to combine. Spoon a dollop over the top of each phyllo shell. Serve immediately.