S'more Quesadilla is everything you love about s'more toasted inside of a tortilla encrusted with cinnamon sugar. Melty, gooey, and so delicious!
When it comes to S'mores, there's one thing that is a given - they are messy. The oozing melted chocolate. The gooey, sticky marshmallows. Messy but so delicious. Summer just isn't complete without having melted chocolate and marshmallow running down my chin at least once!
This version - S'more Quesadilla - doesn't disappoint. It scores an "A" for being messy...but scores an "A+" for being scrumptious!
What is a S'more quesadilla?
This S'more starts with a flour tortilla that is buttered and coated with cinnamon sugar on one side. The sugar caramelizes as the quesadilla warms through. Cinnamon is a great complement to chocolate and this combination is out of this world!
The tortilla is filled with marshmallows and chocolate, as expected. Graham cracker crumbs are distributed over the filling so there is graham cracker essence in every bite. This S'more is so insanely good. I can't stop thinking about it. I recommend letting the quesadilla cool slightly so the melted marshmallow doesn't burn your mouth.
This quesadilla version of S'mores is perfect year-round. No fire required, just a griddle and a stove-top. I hope you try this recipe. The cinnamon sugar transforms the S'mores experience! Please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
Other sweet treats you may also enjoy
- Salted Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Mascarpone Dip
- Mocha Ice Cream Cake
- Double Mint Oreo Ice Cream
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
- Maple Brown Butter Rice Krispie Treats (+the best base recipe)
- 1 flour tortilla 8-inch
- butter for spreading on tortilla
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 milk chocolate bar (1.55 ounces), broken into squares
- 3 large marshmallows cut in half
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat.
- Spread butter on one side of the tortilla. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon sugar. Place tortilla, butter side down, on the griddle.
- Add the chocolate, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs to one-half of the tortilla. When the tortilla has browned, fold the other side of the tortilla over the filling. Heat until chocolate and marshmallows are melted. Flip the tortilla to finish toasting the other side of the tortilla if necessary.