Almond Cinnamon Sugar Butter is a wonderful sweet topping for toast, waffles, pancakes, and more. A touch of almond extract makes this butter divine.
Sometimes the simplest things are the best things. This sweet butter is one of those things. Cinnamon sugar and a hint of almond extract create the most delectable spread for your morning toast.
I've been eating lots of cinnamon toast lately and it's all because of this butter. Slightly sweet. The warmth of the cinnamon. The wonderful almond flavor. Just heaven!
With just four ingredients that are likely in your pantry, you can whip up this sweet butter in a matter of minutes. If you aren't a fan of almond flavoring, simply substitute vanilla extract.
Allow 30-60 minutes to soften the butter to room temperature. This ensures the ingredients will blend together smoothly. Simply add the ingredients to the bowl of a stand mixer and blend until well combined.
Alternatively, leave the butter at room temperature for about 2 hours (or even overnight) so you can easily stir the ingredients together by hand. This yields the most optimal spreading consistency.
The butter can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to one month. Let the butter soften to room temperature before serving.
Cinnamon sugar butter is a wonderful addition to any of your breakfast favorites:
- toast, English muffins, or bagels
- french toast
Love flavored butter?
Try my savory Lemon Butter, Chive Butter, and Rosemary Garlic Butter. The perfect addition to meats, veggies, and pasta or rice.
Subscribe to My Casual Pantry to get the latest recipes and ideas sent directly to your inbox.
Almond Cinnamon Sugar Butter
- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened to room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, sugar, cinnamon, and almond extract. Stir until fully combined. Serve immediately.
- To store, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month. Before serving, allow the butter to sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes for a spreadable consistency.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.