This no-bake Pepperoni Dip is sure to be the hit of game-day parties. It's full of irresistible flavors and comes together in just minutes.
No-bake pepperoni dip
A party is not a party without dip... or pizza! This pepperoni dip is a mash-up of these two favorites... and your guests will surely thank you!
The creamy base is loaded with cheese and a healthy dose of pepperoni. Sun-dried tomatoes and scallions add an extra layer of flavor.
This dip is served cold which means you can enjoy this savory dip in a matter of minutes. If you have last-minute guests or simply need a quick and easy snack, this pepperoni dip is a winner.
- Mozzarella goes perfectly with the pizza vibe of this dip. Monterey Jack can also be used.
- Mayonnaise adds a creamy richness to this dip. I prefer full-fat for optimal flavor.
- Cream cheese - Whipped cream cheese is the secret here. It's soft and light which means it blends easily with the mayo. No need spending time waiting for traditional block cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
- Pepperoni - I prefer turkey pepperoni, but any variety works fine.
- Sun-dried tomatoes - The oil-packed variety has the most flavor. I use Mezzetta sun-dried tomatoes. Drain the oil before adding to the dip.
- Scallions provide a mild onion flavor. Chives can also be used.
- Dried oregano and garlic powder pump up the pizza flavors.
See the recipe card for complete instructions and ingredient amounts.
This recipe is as easy as dump and stir. No food processor or mixer is required!
- Stir together the mayo, cream cheese, and seasonings. Add in the cheese and pepperoni.
- Fold in sun-dried tomatoes and scallions. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Serve this dip with crackers, pita chips, pretzels, toasted bread, potato chips, or fresh veggies such as carrots or celery sticks.
Absolutely, this dip keeps well for several days in the refrigerator. Stir it together in advance and simply pull it out of the fridge when a snack attack hits!
This dip will keep well for 5-7 days in the refrigerator. Store the dip in an airtight container.
Cold Pepperoni Dip
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup whipped cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mini turkey or regular pepperoni (approx. 4 ounces)
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil and drained)
- 2 scallions (chopped)
- To a mixing bowl, add the mayonnaise, cream cheese, oregano, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined.
- Add the cheese and pepperoni. Stir to combine.
- Fold in the sun-dried tomatoes and scallions.
- Serve with pita chips potato chips, or crackers.
- Whipped cream cheese is best, since its soft and light consistency makes it easy to blend with the other ingredients. No need to take time bringing block cream cheese to room temperature.
- Store the dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5-7 days.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.