Bacon Horseradish Dip is a blend of sour cream and mayo loaded with crumbled bacon and a touch of horseradish.
Every party needs chips and dip. But chips and dip aren’t just for parties. They are the perfect snack for game day, movie night, or a lazy Sunday afternoon. Chips and dip are definitely a weakness of mine and that includes this dip.
Bacon Horseradish dip starts with a creamy base of sour cream and mayonnaise and is loaded with crisp, crumbled bacon and just enough prepared horseradish to give the dip a bite. A touch of white pepper and Worcestershire sauce rounds out the recipe. If you aren’t a big fan of horseradish, start by adding half the amount and taste. Add more as necessary.
This dip is quick and easy to prepare. Use leftover bacon from yesterday’s breakfast or cook some up. Then, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. The dip can be served immediately but it’s best to refrigerate for 3-4 hours (or overnight) to allow the flavors to blend together. Serve with your favorite potato chips or fresh veggies like carrot sticks, celery, or cucumber slices.
Bacon and horseradish is a delicious combination and pairs well in a dip. I hope you try this recipe. If you do, please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
More dip recipes
- Caramelized Onion Dip
- Favorite Taco Dip
- Poblano and Roasted Corn Salsa
- Roasted Garlic and Chive Dip
- Ultimate Hot Pizza Dip
- Hot Corn Dip
Bacon Horseradish Dip
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of white pepper
- chives for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. Stir to combine. Fold in chopped bacon.
- Served immediately or refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight (preferredJ to allow flavors to blend. Top with chopped chives.