Chips and Dip Snack Board – an assortment of chips and dips is the perfect snack for game day or a great addition to any party food line-up.
Potato chips are a huge weakness of mine. I love snacking… well, who doesn’t, right? And salty potato chips are definitely my go-to. Add a creamy dip and I’m capable of polishing off the whole bag!
With football season in full swing, game-day snacking is happening weekly. For a chip lover, what could be better than a variety of chips and dips? Arrange an assortment of your favorite chips and dips on a large board or tray, and dig in. (Make sure you assemble your snack board on a tray with raised edges, like this, to contain the chips.)
Chips and Dip Snack Board
The line-up of my favorites featured in this snack board include:
- tortilla chips
- honey barbecue potato chips
- thick-cut potato chips (with ridges)
- baked cheddar and sour cream potato chips
- baked pita chips
- salsa – Trader Joe’s is our family favorite
- Caramelized Onion Dip
- Horseradish Chive Dip – recipe below
So, if watching football is part of your weekend plans, you need this snack board. If you are entertaining, add chips and dip to the appetizer spread. But, if you are simply a chip-loving snacker like me, treat yourself to this simple, yet epic, chips and dip snack board. You will not be disappointed! If you try this snack board, please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
More snacks to try
- Best Homemade Guacamole
- Ultimate Hot Pizza Dip
- Barbecue Chicken Nachos
- Bacon-Wrapped Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Hot Corn Dip
- Baked Tortilla Chips
An assortment of chips and dips perfect for game day snacking or a fun addition to an appetizer buffet.
- 9.5 ounces honey barbecue potato chips
- 9.5 ounces ripple potato chips
- 6.25 ounces baked cheddar and sour cream potato chips
- 7.3 ounces baked pita chips
- 13 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups caramelized onion dip
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, mayo, chives, horseradish, soy sauce, and white wine vinegar. Stir together. Season with salt and pepper.
Pour the salsa into a small bowl. Spoon the horseradish chive dip and caramelized onion dip into two more small bowls.
On a large board or tray, arrange the bowls of dips and salsa. Arrange the assortment of chips around the dips, filling in all of the space.