Assemble these Greek Yogurt Bowls with Granola and Fruit in just 5 minutes. Easily customizable and a nutritious way to start the day.
Why you will love this
These Greek yogurt bowls are one of my favorite breakfasts. They are loaded with wholesome ingredients which make them as satisfying as they are delicious.
This is really more a method than a recipe. There's no cooking involved, unless you prefer to make homemade granola.
Layer yogurt with fruit, such as mixed berries, something crunchy like granola or nuts, and finish with a touch of honey for sweetness.
I'm sharing lots of ideas for yogurt parfait toppings plus tips so you can create the most delicious yogurt bowls.
Round out breakfast with these cranberry almond muffins or these cinnamon chip muffins.
- Greek yogurt - Start with plain yogurt as a base. My favorite variety/brand is Fage Total Greek yogurt.
- Granola - Use your favorite variety. Store-bought or homemade are both delicious. I love Nature Valley Crunchy granola - both oats and dark chocolate and oats and honey flavors. If you prefer homemade, try this granola topping recipe.
- Fruit - I love using an assortment of berries.
- Flavor/sweeteners - Vanilla extract and honey add flavor and a touch of sweetness.
See the recipe card for complete instructions and ingredient amounts.
For each serving:
- Start with ¾ cup of your favorite yogurt.
- Flavor with vanilla extract, if desired.
- In a bowl or jar, layer yogurt with ¾ cup assorted fruit and top with ½ cup granola and a drizzle of honey.
Add flavor and texture with a variety of add-ins.
- Berries like raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries
- Cantaloupe or honeydew melon
- Dried fruit such as cranberries, cherries, or raisins
- Nuts such as almonds, walnuts, cashews, pistachios, or pecans
- Flaked coconut
- Pumpkin or sunflower seeds
- Dark chocolate, white chocolate, or peanut butter chips
- Honey or maple syrup
- Extracts such as vanilla or almond.
Build-your-own-yogurt-bowls: Set out a variety of yogurt and toppings so everyone can make their own parfaits. This is perfect for overnight guests or as part of a brunch buffet.
Bowls or mason jars | Measuring cups and spoons
Subscribe to My Casual Pantry to get the latest recipes and ideas sent directly to your inbox.
Greek Yogurt with Granola and Fruit
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt (approx. 12 ounces)
- 1 cup granola (any flavor such as oats and honey or oats and chocolate)
- 1½ cups berries (washed and dried, or fruit of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and vanilla extract. Mix.
- In a bowl or glass jar, layer yogurt and berries, ¾ cup of each per serving.
- Top with ½ cup granola per serving. Drizzle with honey.
- Serve or cover tightly and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Wait to wash berries until ready to use. This helps the berries stay fresh longer.
- If you build a yogurt parfait in a glass jar, add the granola to the top to help keep it crunchy. I tested with Nature Valley Crunchy granola. The larger chunks retain a lot of their texture even after absorbing some of the moisture from the yogurt. The texture was quite appealing.
- Prep several portions ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.
Leave a Comment