Easy Baked Pizza Chicken - this delicious baked chicken couldn't be easier. Topped with favorite pizza flavors, this recipe is sure to be a family favorite.
This pizza chicken is one of my go-to's when I need a fast dinner. It's easy and everyone loves it. With ingredients that are likely already in your pantry and fridge, this is perfect for those days when you need to pull a meal together quickly.
This recipe is as easy as baking boneless chicken breasts, then topping with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and broiling to melt the cheese.
This dinner can be ready in less than 30 minutes. While the chicken bakes, make a green salad and toast some garlic bread. This meal pleases my family every time I serve it... and it's a breeze to pull together.
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- salt and pepper
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- Cut each chicken breast in half horizontally to create two thin chicken cutlets. This helps the chicken cook faster - and helps you get dinner on the table faster!
- I use jarred pizza sauce because it's easy and convenient. If you have homemade pizza sauce on hand, feel free to use it.
- I like using slices of mozzarella but shredded cheese works fine too.
- Turkey pepperoni is something I always have on hand, and I love it in this recipe. Any variety of pepperoni will be delicious.
Serve pizza chicken with a salad, garlic bread, or even pasta for a complete meal. This dish is full of flavor the whole family will love. If you try this recipe please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry.
Similar recipes you may also enjoy
- Chicken with Kale and Artichokes (30 Minute Recipe)
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Blue Cheese Sauce
- Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders
- Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Sheet Pan Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Easy Grilled Chicken
Easy Baked Pizza Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 8 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices pepperoni turkey or regular
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, onion powder, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice each chicken breast in half horizontally to create two thin chicken cutlets. Sprinkle the spice blend over both sides of the chicken. Place the chicken on a sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Top each chicken cutlet with 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, 1 slice cheese, and 3 slices of pepperoni.
- Turn the oven to broil and cook the chicken for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted.