Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken is a quick and fuss-free sheet pan dinner of chicken, potatoes, and onions roasted with lemons and rosemary.
This recipe is for those crazed days when you are late getting home from work and have absolutely no idea what to make for dinner. Sheet pan dinners are all-in-one meals that shorten prep and cook times and simplify clean-up. Something we all welcome on busy nights.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken combines chicken with potatoes, onions, lemons, and fresh rosemary. Everything roasts together on one pan. The lemons and rosemary infuse so much delicious flavor. And your kitchen will smell divine while this bakes in the oven.
This sheet pan recipe comes together quickly. While the oven preheats, cut the onion and lemons into wedges. Cut the baby potatoes in half. That’s it – prep is done!
To assemble, arrange the chicken, potatoes, onion, and lemon wedges on the sheet pan. Nestle the rosemary in between the other ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. This recipe bakes in 20-25 minutes using 4-ounce chicken breasts. For larger chicken breasts, cut them in half so that all the components bake up evenly.
Simplify your weeknight dinner routine with this sheet pan dinner recipe. It’s sure to be a family favorite. If you try this recipe, please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
Similar recipes you may enjoy
- Sheet Pan Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Sausage and Peppers – Two Ways
- Easy Baked Pizza Chicken
- Walnut Crusted Chicken with Chipotle Honey
- Cap’n Crunch Chicken Tenders
Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- 6 4-ounce boneless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces baby potatoes, halved
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 5-6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons oil, divided
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a sheet pan with one tablespoon of oil. Arrange the chicken, potatoes, onions and lemon wedges on the sheet pan. Nestle the sprigs of rosemary around the chicken. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and drizzle with the remaining oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees) and potatoes are tender.