Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Blue Cheese Sauce is an easy grilling recipe that is full of bold flavors.
Grilling is a great way to simplify mealtime. It’s fast and easy and typically involves less clean up. A win all around! If marinating is required, prep the ingredients in the morning and marinate during the day. When you get home from work, you are ready to grill.
Grilled Balsamic Chicken with Blue Cheese Sauce fits this bill perfectly. The blue cheese sauce can be prepared while grilling the chicken. Add a salad or some grilled vegetables for a complete meal.
This balsamic marinade is quick and easy to whip up and is so flavorful. Make extra to keep in your refrigerator.
- Use as a vinaigrette on salads
- Brush on grilled vegetables
- Marinate fresh mozzarella
- Drizzle on a Caprese salad
Blue Cheese Sauce
I strongly encourage you to make a double batch of this blue cheese sauce. You will want this in your refrigerator. It’s that good!
- Use as a salad dressing. I love tossing this with my favorite greens.
- Use as a dip. It’s awesome with potato chips!
- Serve with steak or prime rib. I love blue cheese and beef together!
Grilled balsamic chicken is so delicious. It’s the perfect thing to have on hand for adding to salads (like this Caprese Salad), tacos, pasta dishes, or sandwiches. I hope you add this to your dinner routine soon! Please leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry.
Other recipes you may also enjoy
- Sheet Pan Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Sheet Pan Bacon Ranch Chicken
- Chicken Taco Salad Bowl
- Easy Baked Pizza Chicken
- Easy Grilled Chicken
Flavorful balsamic marinated chicken paired with a rich blue cheese sauce. A delicious grilling recipe.
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 3/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 7 ounces greek yogurt
- 2-3 ounces blue cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Place the chicken in a large zipper-top bag. Set aside.
Add the marinade ingredients to a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Pour the marinade over the chicken, reserving 2-3 tablespoons to brush on the chicken after grilling. Seal the bag and place the chicken in the refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
Preheat the grill over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade) and place on the grill. Grill for 7-8 minutes per side or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees. The grilling time will depend on the size and thickness of the chicken breasts. Brush with reserved marinade before serving.
Meanwhile, prepare the blue cheese sauce. Add the sauce ingredients to the bowl of a food processor. Mix until well combined. Serve with the balsamic chicken.