Loaded with classic burger flavor, Cheeseburger Slider Casserole is a delicious alternative to grilling up individual burgers.
Cheeseburger Slider Casserole is a great way to get your burger fix without grilling up individual burgers. These cheeseburgers are assembled in a casserole dish and warmed in the oven. These are great for weeknight meals, parties, and everything in between.
Start by browning and crumbling the ground beef. Then, combine with onions, ketchup, and mustard for that classic burger taste. To assemble, layer slider buns with cheese, beef mixture, more cheese, and pickles. Warm in the oven to heat through and melt the cheese.
I use American and Pepperjack cheeses, but you can swap in any kind you like. Cheddar, Provolone and Swiss would all be delicious, too. I like serving these sliders with french fries or potato chips. These are addictive and their small size will have you eating several.
These sliders are great for parties or potlucks, but they are an easy weeknight meal too! Cheeseburger fans will come back to these sliders again and again. If you try this recipe, please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation!
Similar recipes to try
Cheeseburger Slider Casserole
- 1 3/4 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 large onion, finely diced
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 slider buns
- 6 - 8 slices deli American cheese
- 6 - 8 slices deli Pepperjack cheese
- 12 bread and butter pickle slices
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- dried minced onion or sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan or skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and diced onions. Cook until beef is no longer pink, crumbling the meat as it cooks. Drain the excess fat.
- To the browned meat, add the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a 9x13 casserole dish, arrange the bottom of the slider buns. Top with a layer of American cheese. Spread the beef mixture evenly over the buns and cheese. Top with the Pepperjack cheese. Arrange the pickle slices evenly over the sliders. Arrange the top of the slider buns on the top of the casserole.
- Brush the buns with melted butter and sprinkle with dried minced onion or sesame seeds. Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and sliders are warm throughout. Serve.