Entertaining doesn't get any easier than these fuss-free Olive Caprese Skewers. Briny olives and fresh Caprese ingredients are a delicious combination.
Turn classic Caprese salad into a delicious hand-held appetizer with these skewers. Easy to make and fun to eat.
There's no chopping, no cooking, no mixing. Just a few ingredients woven on skewers and topped with a flavorful drizzle.
- Tomatoes - Cherry or grape tomatoes work best. Use assorted colors if desired.
- Fresh mozzarella - Look for cherry-sized fresh mozzarella balls called Ciliegine. Both plain and marinated mozzarella can be used.
- Olives - I love black and Castelvetrano olives, but you can use any variety you love.
See the recipe card for complete instructions and ingredient amounts.
These skewers are as easy as threading the ingredients on the skewers. To create the skewers as pictured, start with an olive and add tomato, basil, cheese, basil, and finish with another olive.
Arrange on a platter and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Always use fresh, high-quality ingredients. With just a few ingredients, it's important for each ingredient to shine.
- Assemble right before servings for optimal freshness.
- Get creative! You can assemble the ingredients in any fashion or pattern.
- Keep summer entertaining fuss-free with these easy appetizers.
- Add a few skewers to the top of a salad for a light lunch.
- Serve alongside eggs for breakfast or add to a brunch spread.
Subscribe to My Casual Pantry to get the latest recipes and ideas sent directly to your inbox.
Caprese Skewers with Olives
- 16 Ciliegine mozzarella balls
- 16 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 16 black olives
- 16 Castelvetrano olives
- 32 basil leaves
- olive oil (for drizzling)
- balsamic glaze (for drizzling)
- Thread the ingredients on the skewers. Start with an olive and add tomato, basil, mozzarella ball, basil, and finally another olive.
- Arrange on a serving platter and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
- Assemble right before serving for optimal freshness.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.
Leave a Comment