Red White and Blue Snack Board is a festive presentation of patriotic-colored snacks. Perfect for Memorial Day, Fourth of July or any summer celebration.
With Memorial Day right around the corner, a patriotic snack board is definitely in order. Snack boards are great for any holiday because you can customize them by color and by season. And their versatility doesn't end there. Pick a sweet and salty combination or a fruit and veggie combo. Swap items in or out based on personal taste. The variety ensures that there is something for everyone.
For the unofficial kick-off to summer, this snack board is fun and festive. I've loaded this board with delicious red, white, and blue items.
- strawberries and raspberries
- mini white marshmallows
- blue corn tortilla chips
- white cheddar cheese
- mini Saltine crackers
- white cheddar puffs
- red, white and blue chocolate candies
- dried cherries
Other items that will also fit the patriotic theme include:
- yogurt fruit dip
- beet crackers or chips
- any white cheese, such as Parmesan, Brie, and Swiss
- dried cranberries
- any red, white and blue candy
- white chocolate-covered pretzels
- red bell pepper strips
- red grapes
- macadamia nuts
When assembling a snack board, start by arranging the larger items. Then, move to smaller items to fill in the spaces. Small bowls can be used to hold candies, dips or salsa. Cut cheese into different shapes like squares, triangles, or cubes. Most importantly, be creative and have fun. Every snack board is a unique creation!
Other appetizer and snack recipes
- Bacon and Blue Loaded Cheese Fries
- Bacon Horseradish Dip
- Roasted Mini Sweet Peppers with Goat Cheese
- Caramelized Onion Dip
- Everything Bagel Snack Mix
- Everything Bagel Cheese Ball
Red, White, and Blue Snack Board
- 16 ounces strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 1 ½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup red, white, and blue candy-coated chocolates
- 1 cup blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup miniature saltine crackers
- 6 ounces white cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 1 cup white cheddar corn puffs
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- Add the salsa, candies, and mini marshmallows to three small bowls. Arrange the bowls on a board approx. 12" x 16".
- Arrange the strawberries and tortilla chips around the board. Add the cheese, crackers, and corn puffs. Fill in the smaller spaces with the blueberries, raspberries, and dried cherries.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.