Everything Bagel Snack Mix - a blend of crackers, pretzels, and bagel chips with an everything bagel seasoning twist. The perfect crunchy munchy!
I'm a crunchy snack kind-of-gal and snack mixes are always a great go-to. They are perfect to have on hand for game-days, parties, teenager sleepovers, or movie nights. Everything Bagel Snack mix is a blend of my favorite snacks coated in a sauce full of everything bagel seasoning. A winning flavor combo!
- oyster crackers
- mini soda crackers, like Saltines
- cheddar cheese crackers, like Cheez-its
- white cheddar groove crackers, like Cheez-its grooves
- everything bagel-flavored pretzel crisps
- everything bagel-flavored bagel chips
- Worcestershire sauce
- oil, like grapeseed or canola oil
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
How to make
This snack mix is so easy to make. Add the snacks to a large roasting pan. Any deep large pan works well. This recipe makes a lot! In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the Worcestershire sauce, oil, and everything bagel seasoning. Stir to combine. Pour the mixture over the snack mix, stirring to evenly coat. Bake in a low oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool and store in airtight containers.
Serve up this snack mix for your next movie night or party.
Similar snack recipes
Everything Bagel Snack Mix
- 14 ounces oyster crackers ((1 box))
- 11 ounces mini Saltine crackers ((1 box))
- 12 ounces cheddar Cheez-its ((1 box))
- 9 ounces white cheddar grooved Cheez-its ((1 box))
- 7 ounces everything bagel pretzel crisps ((1 bag))
- 14 ounces everything bagel chips ((2 bags))
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup grapeseed oil (or similar)
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons Everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- Add the crackers, pretzels, and bagel chips to a large roasting pan.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the oil, Worchestershire sauce, and everything bagel seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Pour the seasoning sauce over the snack mix, stirring to evenly coat.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.