Everything Bagel Snack Mix – a blend of crackers, pretzels and bagel chips with an everything bagel seasoning twist. The perfect crunchy munchy!
I’m a crunchy snack kind-of-gal and snack mixes are always a great go-to. They are perfect to have on hand for game-days, parties, teenager sleepovers, or movie nights. Everything Bagel Snack mix is a blend of my favorite snacks coated in a sauce full of everything bagel seasoning. A winning flavor combo!
- oyster crackers
- mini soda crackers, like Saltines
- cheddar cheese crackers, like Cheez-its
- white cheddar groove crackers, like Cheez-its grooves
- everything bagel-flavored pretzel crisps
- everything bagel-flavored bagel chips
- Worcestershire sauce
- oil, like grapeseed or canola oil
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
How to make
This snack mix is so easy to make. Add the snacks to a large roasting pan. I use a pan like this one (without the rack). Any deep large pan works well. This recipe makes a lot! In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the Worcestershire sauce, oil, and everything bagel seasoning. Stir to combine. Pour the mixture over the snack mix, stirring to evenly coat. Bake in a low oven for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool and store in airtight containers.
Serve up this snack mix for your next movie night or party. If you try this recipe, please leave me a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry.
Other snack recipes you may enjoy
A blend of crunchy snacks coated in an everything bagel seasoning sauce and baked until crisp.
- 14 ounces oyster crackers (1 box)
- 11 ounces mini Saltine crackers (1 box)
- 12 ounces cheddar Cheez-its (1 box)
- 9 ounces white cheddar grooved Cheez-its (1 box)
- 7 ounces everything bagel pretzel crisps (1 bag)
- 14 ounces everything bagel chips (2 bags)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil or similar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons Everything bagel seasoning (see recipe below)
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
Add the crackers, pretzels, and bagel chips to a large roasting pan.
Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the oil, Worchestershire sauce, and everything bagel seasoning. Stir to combine.
Pour the seasoning sauce over the snack mix, stirring to evenly coat.
Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool and store in an airtight container.
An easy homemade blend of our favorite everything bagel flavors.
- 3 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
In a small bowl, combine all of the bagel seasoning ingredients. Stir to combine.
Store in a glass jar. This recipe yields approx. 1/4 cup.