Cheese Ravioli Sausage Bake is an easy, no-fuss way to serve a hearty pasta dish for dinner. Add some bread and a green salad for a delicious meal.
It’s September and that means school is back in session, after-school activities are starting up, and schedules are filling up. But weeknight dinnertime doesn’t need to suffer. A fuss-free pasta bake is an easy way to get a hearty meal on the table quickly – just serve with some bread and a beautiful green salad.
Cheese Ravioli Sausage Bake
With just five ingredients, this casserole comes together quickly and easily.
- frozen cheese ravioli – no defrosting or boiling is needed.
- jarred marinara sauce – use your favorite go-to brand. This is mine.
- turkey Italian sausage – both sweet and hot varieties are delicious. Pork sausage can also be used.
- mozzarella cheese – I prefer using cubes that create pockets of gooey cheese when baked.
- Parmesan cheese – I love the salty bite of parmesan and this provides a great topping.
Preparation is simple. Cook and crumble the sausage while the oven preheats. Then, layer the ravioli, sausage, cheese, and sauce, repeating layers three times. Top with parmesan and bake for 35-40 minutes. I like to serve with a green salad and garlic bread.
If your back-to-school weeknight dinner routine is crazed, get it back on track with this easy pasta bake. If you try this recipe, please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
Other recipes you may also enjoy
- Cheeseburger Slider Casserole
- Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- Orecchiette with Sausage and Kale
- Spinach and Artichoke Pasta
- Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Mushroom Ravioli with Sage Butter
This casserole is an easy, fuss-free way to enjoy a hearty pasta dinner. Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
- 20 ounces turkey Italian sausage (sweet or hot)
- 24 ounces frozen cheese ravioli
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, cook the turkey sausage (with casings removed) over medium heat for 7-8 minutes until cooked through, crumbling the sausage as it cooks.
In a 13"x9" greased casserole dish, spread 1/4 cup of the sauce in the bottom. Next, layer 1/3 of the cheese ravioli, 1/3 of the sausage, and 1/3 of the cheese. Pour 1/3 of the sauce over the top. Repeat the layers two more times. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over the top.
Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes until the top is lightly browned.