Buffalo Cauliflower Naan Wrap: roasted cauliflower tossed in a spicy sauce and wrapped in naan bread. A delicious alternative for lunch or dinner.
Roasting is my favorite way to prepare cauliflower. Roasting caramelizes the cauliflower and leaves it firm, but tender, not mushy. This wrap features the roasted cauliflower as the star ingredient. Tossed in spicy buffalo wing sauce, the cauliflower is wrapped in naan bread and garnished with all of the fixings: baby greens, scallions, cilantro, and blue cheese dressing are my favorites.
Loaded with flavor, this buffalo cauliflower wrap is light but satisfying. It’s a delicious way to change up the sometimes dull weekday lunches. Best of all, this recipe is easy to make. The cauliflower roasts in 20 minutes which is enough time to prep the rest of the ingredients.
Preparing the ingredients
- Cut the cauliflower into florets of similar size. Toss lightly with oil, salt, and pepper. Roast until caramelized and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Heat buffalo wing sauce and butter over medium-low heat, stirring to combine.
- Slice scallions and chop cilantro. Use as much cilantro as you like. If you aren’t a fan of cilantro, leave it out.
- Shredded carrots and chopped celery would also be delicious garnishes.
- Warm the naan bread according to package directions.
Assembling the wraps
- Add the roasted cauliflower to a large bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce mixture over the top. Toss to coat.
- Layer the naan bread with the lettuce, cauliflower, scallions, cilantro, and blue cheese dressing.
- Fold the naan bread around the filling and wrap with parchment paper to hold together.
- Serve with extra blue cheese dressing and buffalo sauce, if desired.
If you love cauliflower and spice, you will love this wrap. If you’re not a big fan of cauliflower, this recipe will most likely convert you! It’s loaded with vegetables yet tastes indulgent at the same time. Change up your lunchtime sandwich routine and try this Buffalo Cauliflower Naan Wrap.
If you try this recipe, please leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
Other vegetable recipes you may enjoy
- Zucchini Ribbon Salad with Goat Cheese Croutons
- Maple Ginger Roasted Carrots
- Roasted Green Beans with Orange Butter and Crispy Pancetta
- Roasted Radishes and Green Beans with Blue Cheese Butter
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
Buffalo Cauliflower Naan Wrap
- 1 head, cauliflower
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil, or similar
- 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce, plus extra for serving
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 2 pieces naan bread
- 1/2-3/4 cup baby greens
- 1 scallion, sliced
- chopped cilantro, to taste
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese dressing, plus extra for serving
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. Spread on a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes or until brown and caramelized and tender.
- Meanwhile, add the buffalo sauce and butter to a small saucepan set over medium-low heat. Heat until butter is melted and sauce is warmed through.
- Warm the naan bread according to the package directions. When the cauliflower is done, add to a mixing bowl. Pour the buffalo sauce mixture over the top and toss to coat.
- To assemble, layer half of the baby greens on each piece of naan bread. Top with half of the cauliflower. Garnish with scallions, cilantro, blue cheese dressing, and buffalo wing sauce. Fold the bread over the filling and wrap with parchment paper to hold together. Serve with extra blue cheese dressing on the side.