Roasted Carrots are sweet and caramelized and pair well with beef, chicken or Easter ham.
Roasting is my favorite way to prepare vegetables. Roasting creates caramelization which brings out the natural sweetness that is so delicious. These carrots are tossed in a maple syrup and ginger dressing and roasted to perfection. Pair these carrots with an Easter ham or any holiday entree. These carrots are also delicious served with Crock Pot Corned Beef.
These carrots don’t require much prep – just peel and cut the larger ones in half lengthwise. Toss in the glaze and bake. That’s it! No fuss, quick and easy.
Using Leftover veggies
There’s nothing better than leftover roasted vegetables. There are so many ways to use up these beauties.
- Add to frittatas or omelets
- Add to rice bowls
- Use in soups or blend with broth to create a carrot soup
- Make a roasted veggie wrap or taco
Add these carrots to your spring holiday menu and make extra to have leftovers for some of these ideas! Leave a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see your creation.
Other vegetable recipes
- Grilled Vegetables with Orzo and Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Broccolini with Pistachios and Lemon
- Roasted Artichoke Hearts
- Roasted Green Beans with Orange Butter and Crispy Pancetta
- Roasted Radishes and Green Beans with Blue Cheese Butter
Maple Ginger Roasted Carrots
- 1 pound carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grapeseed oil or similar oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, mix together ginger, syrup, and oil. Set aside.
- Peel carrots. For larger carrots, cut them in half, lengthwise. Add the carrots to the bowl and toss to coat with syrup mixture.
- Spread the carrots on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until tender. Serve.