This ghoulish combination of sweet and salty is the perfect addition to your Halloween crunching and munching.
Everyone needs a "no-recipe" recipe once in a while. This Ghoulish snack mix is a blend of sweet and salty treats that is sure to be the favorite of your Halloween festivities.
This snack mix couldn't be easier - just combine, mix, and dig in!
- It's fun!
- It's festive!
- It's deliciously sweet and salty - the best snack combination!
- Leftover Halloween candy? Add whatever you have to this mix.
All of these items are available seasonally at Target, Walmart, or most supermarkets, so shopping for this mix is quick and easy.
- Crave cereal
- Cheez-it crackers
- Peanut butter-filled pretzel bites
- Mixed nuts
- Witch's Brew Kit Kat bars
- Black (or orange cream pop) licorice
- M&M's Ghoul's Mix
- Gummy worms
Other great options include:
- Cheese balls
- Chex cereal
- Candy corn
- Candy pumpkins
- Black jelly beans
Mix and Munch!
This snack mix is as easy as adding everything to a large bowl and tossing together. Warning: This is extremely addictive!!
Serving and Storing
Add this to a Halloween party spread or serve up individual bowls for family movie or game nights.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Subscribe to My Casual Pantry to get the latest recipes and ideas sent directly to your inbox.
Ghoulish Snack Mix
- 2 cups Krave cereal
- 2 cups Cheez-its crackers
- 2 cups peanut butter-stuffed pretzel bites
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1 9.8 ounce package Witches Brew Kit Kat bars (snack size)
- 20 pieces Twizzler black (or orange cream pop) licorice twists (cut into 1-inch pieces (approx. ½ pound))
- 1 10-ounce package Ghoul's Mix M&M's
- 1 9-ounce package gummy worms
- Add the ingredients to a large serving bowl. Toss together. Serve.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
Nutritional information is an estimate and will vary depending upon the exact amounts and specific ingredients used.