Peanut butter and s'mores crash the rice crispy treats party in these delicious bars. Graham cereal stands in for the crispy rice cereal. With the addition of peanut butter and plenty of chocolate, these treats are a must try. These bars are quick and easy to make so you can be enjoying them in no time.
Peanut Butter S'mores Bars
- 8 ounces marshmallow cream
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 box (11.7 ounces) golden grahams cereal
- 11 ounces (1 bag) milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels
- 6 ounces (approx ½ bag) milk chocolate morsels
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- Add cereal to large zipper top bag and crush into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Melt butter, marshmallow cream, and peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat until smooth. Add crushed cereal and stir to combine. Transfer to a 9x12 baking dish and spread evenly.
- In a double boiler over medium-low heat, melt peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels, reserving a handful for garnishing the top of the bars. Spread melted chocolate evenly over cereal mixture. Sprinkle with reserved morsels and miniature marshmallows, pressing lightly to set them in the chocolate.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Cut into squares and enjoy!