Holiday White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are loaded with white chocolate, macadamia nuts, and tons of red and green sprinkles. Festive and delicious!
These cookies are a perfectly festive way to close out the 12 days of Christmas cookies here on the blog. Filled with scrumptious white chocolate, buttery macadamia nuts, and loads of red and green sprinkles, these cookies are divine! These cookies are not only delicious, but they are pretty too. I'm sure Santa would love a plateful of these cookies!
Start by creaming the butter and sugars. No patience for softening butter required. Cold butter cut into cubes works perfectly in this recipe. Next, add in eggs and vanilla and mix until fully incorporated. Then, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the chopped nuts and white chocolate. Lastly, gently mix in the sprinkles.
Using a cookie scoop, portion the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently flatten the balls of dough and top with some additional sprinkles. Bake at 375 degrees for 9 minutes, or until lightly brown around the edges.
So, crank up the oven and turn on the Christmas music and bake up a batch of these delicious cookies today!
Holiday White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup butter, cold and cut into cubes
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 12 ounces white chocolate morsels
- ¼ cup red sprinkles plus extra for the top of the cookies
- ¼ cup green sprinkles plus extra for the top of the cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add the butter and sugars and cream together until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated. Add in flour, baking soda and powder, and salt and mix until combined. Mix in chocolate chips, and then gently mix in sprinkles.
- Using a tablespoon-size cookie scoop, portion the dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Gently flatten the balls of dough to form an even disk. Top with additional red and green sprinkles. Bake for 9 minutes or until just set and slightly brown around the edges.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.