Double Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies are filled with both Reese’s peanut butter cups and Reese’s pieces. These chewy cookies are perfect alongside a glass of milk.
Are chocolate chip cookies your jam? They are classic and delicious, but chocolate chips take the back seat to peanut butter in these cookies. I’ve loaded these cookies with two kinds of Reese’s candy – both peanut butter cups and pieces (candy-coated peanut butter candies). You will definitely want to enjoy a tall glass of milk with these cookies!
Double Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
This cookie dough doesn’t require chilling, so you can enjoy a cookie and a glass of milk in no time!
- Cream together butter and sugars. I use both dark and light brown sugar in this recipe which gives the cookies a chewy texture.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Freeze the peanut butter cups while making the cookie dough. The peanut butter cups will hold together better when folded into the dough.
- Chop the peanut butter cups and fold them into the dough along with Reese’s pieces and chocolate chips.
- For larger cookies, use a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop to portion out the dough onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown around the edges and slightly underdone in the middle.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container.
The next time you have a milk-and-cookies craving, try these Double Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies. Then, please leave me a comment below and tag me on Instagram @mycasualpantry so I can see what you are baking up!
You may also enjoy these cookie recipes
- Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Double Chip Cookies
- Toffee Shortbread Cookies
- Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Mint Chip Cookies
Chewy cookies filled with both Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Reese's Pieces.
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 Reese's peanut butter cups, snack size
- 4 ounces Reese's Pieces candy + extra for topping
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels + extra for topping
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Put the peanut butter cups in the freezer to firm while making the cookie dough.
To a bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the butter, the light and dark brown sugars, and the granulated sugar. Cream together for 2-3 minutes or until well combined and light and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and the vanilla, mixing until well incorporated.
Slowly add in the flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Scrap down the sides of the bowl if necessary.
Remove the peanut butter cups from the freezer and chop into roughly 1/2-inch pieces. Add the peanut butter cups, Reese's pieces, and chocolate morsels to the dough. Fold in by hand.
Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, portion the dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment or a silpat mat. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown around the edges. The middle will look slightly underdone. Cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container.