Top 10 Recipes of 2019 – A recap of the most popular recipes on the blog during 2019.
It’s been an exciting year and I’m so glad you have been following along. I appreciate your support and I’m excited about all that 2020 brings.
But before we rush ahead to the new year, I want to recap the top 10 recipes on the blog for 2019. Maybe some of your favorites made the list or maybe you will find a new recipe to try. Either way, I hope you enjoy reading this recap as much as I enjoyed pulling it together.
Top 10 Recipes of 2019
10. Sausage, Apple, and Cheddar Quiche – a delicious combination of flavors that was inspired by my favorite omelet at a local restaurant.
9. Kielbasa with Gnocchi – an easy and hearty one-skillet dinner.
8. Brats and Kraut – a delicious pairing that can be served in a bun or as a skillet meal.
7. Toffee Shortbread Cookies – the perfect accompaniment to a cup coffee.
6. Mushroom and Brie Quiche – a breakfast or brunch favorite!
5. Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole with Ritz Cracker Topping – the buttery Ritz cracker topping is the crowning jewel on this delicious cheesy casserole.
4. Hashbrown Potatoes Deluxe – cheesy, creamy potatoes. Need I say more?
3. Mocha Ice Cream Cake – coffee and chocolate…. cake and ice cream. Amen.
2. Applesauce Cinnamon Jello – a favorite from my childhood, this jello pairs perfectly with poultry or ham.
1. Orange Scones – my homemade version of those found at Panera. Absolutely scrumptious!
From sweet to savory, 2019 was a delicious year. Thank you for sharing my recipes.