Happy Monday! Grab a warm beverage and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- New this week: a scrumptious side dish perfect for Thanksgiving and a comforting main dish featuring slow-roasted beef.
- Oh my - these chocolate chip cookies!
- This caramelized onion croissant stuffing - wow!
- I'm drooling over this apple pie french toast!
- I love plaid and I'm swooning over these plates, mugs, and this pedastal.
- Incredible pumpkin earthquake cake.
- For the butterfinger lover!
- These "it's getting dark so early" days call for loaded potato gnocchi soup.
- I might need to add this to my wardrobe.
- Starbuck's holiday Sugar Cookie latte is delicious! Have you tried it?
- Caesar salad is a favorite weekday lunch of mine made with creamy Caesar dressing (no eggs).
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!