Happy November! I invite you to grab your tea or coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- Latest on the blog: A savory Thanksgiving staple, an easy and delicious way to sweeten your favorite beverage, and and nachos amped up with Doritos - a new crowd favorite!
- Bypass the Halloween stash for these Homemade Twix Bars.
- 30 cake roll recipes! If only I could try them all!
- I love creamy casseroles and this one looks divine!
- Scrumptious baked potato bar
- I might skip the apple pie in favor of these dumplings for Thanksgiving!
- What are your must-have Thanksgiving side dishes? Mine are mashed potatoes, cornbread dressing, green bean casserole, and applesauce cinnamon jello.
- Pretty Thanksgiving napkin rings and trivet.
- Love this holiday quilt
- Festive holiday plates
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!