Happy Monday! Curl up with your morning joe and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- Last week on the blog: Serve fall-inspired Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad as a snack with crackers or in a bread bowl for a unique presentation. Start planning your holiday menu with the best homemade Green Bean Casserole. No canned soup here... just fresh ingredients and lots of those addicting crispy fried onions on top!
- Love these colorful "spooky' treats!
- What do you think about these new Halloween candy trends? #10 and 12 are definite NO's for me. #3, 5, and 11 may find their way into my shopping cart!
- I love quiche and this one is filled with hash browns - a definite must.
- It's time for all the ghoulish treats - for kids and adults alike!
- Love this sophisticated Halloween table decor.
- I just ordered this pan and I'm excited for it to arrive so I can start cooking with it! The price was just too good to pass up.
- We love our old-fashioned popcorn cart. It's great for family movie nights, Sunday football, and teen sleepovers.
- Crisp fall mornings call for Maple Walnut Scones.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!