Happy First Monday of October! Grab a coffee or tea and ease into the week with me and another edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- This list of pure chocolate perfection has me drooling! I can't pick just one!
- Oh, that caramel drizzle!
- I'm ALWAYS in the mood for donuts!
- Again... with the donuts! Sorry, not sorry! lol
- After all these sweet treats, I need salad for lunch. This Brussels Sprouts Caesar is one of my favorites!
- We went for a fall hike in the Bershires (MA) this weekend. The weather was perfect and the view amazing. The foliage is starting to turn, but hasn't peaked yet.
- This green fall tablescape and this blue and white one are so pretty!
- What's your favorite Starbucks' fall drink? I'm skipping the apple and sticking with the pumpkin!
- What are your favorite pumpkin recipes? There's plenty of deliciousness here.
- Isn't everything better with bacon?
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!