Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- Happy March – at last! February felt almost as long as January. I’m eager for warmer temperatures, spring flowers, and spring veggies.
- New on the blog last week: some Irish inspiration for St. Patrick’s Day… or any time of the year. Easy-t0-prepare sliders perfect for weeknight meals and this hearty skillet for the meat and potato lover.
- I love to freshen up my kitchen for March with some green accents like this bowl, these glasses, and this soap dispenser.
- These will bring spring into my kitchen…. and my stomach!
- This bread is a must on my dinner table this week.
- The most beautiful tacos, these have my mouth watering!
- Some beautiful garden inspiration!
- Interesting storage idea.
- I love Mexican-inspired breakfasts, like this and this.
- What recipes would you like to see on the blog in March? I would love to hear your ideas – just leave a comment below.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”