Happy Labor Day! Grab a coffee and relax with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
- I'm indulging in fall vibes with these maple brown butter rice krispies.
- Latest on the blog: sausage and pepper sliders are the perfect small bite for game day snacking.
- Try my new Starbucks fav drink - shaken espresso with vanilla sweet cream cold foam. Delish!
- Got my eye on these beauties!
- Buffalo cauliflower mac and cheese - yes please!
- The prettiest rolls!
- I'm all in on epic icebox cakes. WOW! Try my Gingersnap version - full of delicious fall flavor!
- Why stop at one milkshake when you can have three?
- This dip is the definition of decadence!
- Cheese is a must - but whipped cheese is even better!
- What are you watching on tv or reading these days? I started watching White Lotus but it just wasn't my vibe. I need some suggestions!
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!