Happy Monday! Grab a coffee (or tea) and ease into the week with me and another edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- Latest on the blog: the softest molasses ginger cookies and a family favorite freezer-friendly pasta dish.
- I'll have a slice!
- I LOVE Halloumi and this appetizer, this salad, and these fajitas are some of my favorite ways to enjoy this delicious cheese.
- The brunch that dreams are made of.
- Exciting Christmas movie news!
- I love Boise Boys on HGTV and I'm excited for their new show airing in September.
- Say YES to steak bites!
- Fun shapes
- Fall pumpkin decor.
- Cute sweatshirt.
- Favorite plates - fits two slices of avocado toast perfectly!
- I'm excited for fall recipes. Please let me know what you would like to see on the blog by leaving a comment below.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!