Happy Monday! Grab a coffee or tea and ease into the week with me and another edition of Monday Musings, where I share everything I'm currently loving.
- Is it ever to early to start talking about Halloween candy?
- Use up those garden tomatoes... isn't everything better with feta?
- Do you like Baklava? This looks amazing!
- Lately I've been eating this tuna salad on white cheddar rice cakes for a quick lunch.
- Such a pretty salad - and there's bacon too!
- I'm a sucker for a cute spatula or two!
- Blueberry Lemon Cake is so pretty!
- Cure the back-to-school blues with Chocolate Chip Mascarpone Dip.
- Love these earrings
- I wear a lot of things in my closet that are more than 2 years old. Is that bad? lol. How about you?
- Are you a pumpkin spice latte fan? I'm curious to try Starbuck's new soon-to-arrive fall drink.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!