Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and another edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
- After so much hot and humid weather, the air is gloriously refreshing this morning and I'm loving it!
- Latest on the blog: dark chocolate chip pecan cookies are the real deal!
- Making a batch of these donuts this morning to go with the fall-like feeling in the air.
- These pans make freshly baked donuts a breeze!
- Loving these new kitchen towels.
- Spaghetti cups are a super fun idea!
- If you're a fan of the '90's Parent Trap, these outfits are back in style.
- I have a weakness for halloumi - especially in salads.
- Love all the ridges on this pasta.
- One of my favorite scents.
- Now this is a salad!
- On the menu this week: grilled brats, sweet potato hash, muffuletta pasta salad, and sugar cookie fruit pizza.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.