Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- Latest on the blog: rich and creamy chocolate ice cream studded with double the Oreos. Or try the classic Cookies and Cream ice cream.
- These apple fritters are calling my name!
- I love this Olympic-inspired breakfast board.
- I never met a potato salad that I didn't like!
- This Sour Cream and Onion Chicken would be divine over mashed potatoes!
- Out of coffee creamer? Try these half-and-half substitutions.
- Love this fancy-looking lazy lobster casserole.
- Aren't these polenta nectarine feta bites just the prettiest things?
- Homemade marshmallows are the sweetest treat!
- I'm grilling this week with these Grilled Bratwurst Bites, Grilled Fingerling Potatoes, and Grilled Chicken Caprese Salad. Then, let's cool down with Frozen Lemonade Pie.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!