Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- Latest on the blog: Two easy and delicious salads - Corn Avocado Black Bean Salsa does double duty as salsa and a salad. Summer Berry Fruit Salad is a refreshing way to enjoy your favorite berries.
- How sweet is grilled fruit!
- This salmon looks divine!
- Great entertaining ideas for the Fourth of July.
- Love all of these festive board ideas. The hot dog flag board is one of my favorites!
- Pasta salad for the win with this Ranch Chicken pasta salad.
- This loaded potato salad is a summer must-make!
- On the menu this week, Caprese Chicken Sandwich, Chorizo pasta salad, and Frozen Pistachio Pie.
- July 4th menu - Red White and Blue Snack Board, Brats and Kraut, Fresh Homemade Strawberry Lemonade, and Baked Berries with Puff Pastry Cinnamon Croutons.
Have a great week and Happy 4th of July! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!