Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- Latest on the blog - an easy, decadent chocolate sheet cake and the easiest grilled chicken with just two ingredients.
- Incredible story!
- I love this twist on a classic!
- I need to try this Chicken Lazone! It looks scrumptious!
- Anyone watching the NBA playoffs? We're rooting for the Nets and the Suns.
- I'm loving this new attachment. It works beautifully, especially for shredding cheese, and the clean-up is so easy.
- Whenever I see "salted chocolate" in the recipe name, count me in!
- This ice cream flavor combination looks and sounds amazing!
- Tried this sauce for the first time and loved the flavor!
- Love all of the colors and flavors in this rice bowl.
- We enjoyed lunch in a restaurant for the first time in 15 months! Ironically, it was also the last restaurant we ate at just days before COVID hit.
- On the menu this week, BBQ bacon chicken sandwiches, creamy coleslaw, and s'mores pie.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!