Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- Latest on the blog: Sloppy Joes with the best homemade sauce, a delicious goat cheese-stuffed appetizer, a light and flavorful salad, and pretty tea sandwiches.
- A fun treat for the kiddos
- Chocolate lasagna? Hello!
- Lemony chicken kabobs for the grilling win!
- I can't live without my citrus juicer, stand mixer, and instant-read thermometer. Are any of your must-haves on this list?
- And... check out this Father's Day gift guide
- This burger is love!
- I want a slice of this savory quick bread.
- I never get tired of lemon and blueberry together.
- On the menu this week: chicken salad croissants, harvest salad, sausage and kale pasta, and raspberry scone loaf.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short.