Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- My weekly inspiration: Start the morning out with a positive attitude…it will change your whole day.
- New this past week a bright and colorful salad and this comforting side dish fancy enough for special occasions.
- We love these water bottles. They are large and keep water so cold. We definitely drink more water on a daily basis using these bottles.
- I’m looking for new rain boots (because spring is coming!) and I love these.
- My favorite candles – they have an intense aroma. Time to stock up on some spring scents.
- 5-Minute make-up routine – I can get into this!
- These look perfectly decadent!
- I can’t wait to have this for lunch.
- Bring on Taco Tuesday!
- Sometimes I can’t get enough of Mexican food – like these.
- This week I’m making this, this, and this.
- Even when it’s cold, I love making ice cream and this is a family favorite.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”