Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and another edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving...
- After all the Peeps and chocolate bunnies, I'm craving Brussels Sprouts Caesar salad!
- On the blog this week: Hot Chicken Salad is the most delicious use for leftover chicken. Add leftover Easter ham to this comforting hashbrown casserole. Just 15 minutes is all you need to make this BBQ Bacon Chicken Brioche Sandwich.
- I can't wait to make these with my leftover eggs!
- Love the vibrant green color of this soup!
- Gorgeous colors in this salad!
- Shrimp tacos for Taco Tuesday
- Pass a slice of cake
- I'm clearly craving cake because I want a piece of this too!
- Please pass a spoon for one of my favorite spring flavors!
- With a few tweaks, these beautiful Easter table settings are perfect for Mother's Day!
- Love this special on DiscoveryPlus with Ina Garten and Melissa McCarthy
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!