Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and another edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving...
- Happy Spring! I'm loving the bright sunny, warmer days!
- On the blog this week: simple yet delicious roasted carrots, homemade barbecue sauce, and incredibly tender barbecue beef stew.
- Love Brussels sprouts
- Saucy curried peanut noodles!
- Most scrumptious chicken
- Pass the nachos!
- Spring is for lemon desserts!
- Build your own mac & cheese. Yes, please!
- What do I love more? Mushrooms or cauliflower?
- Funfetti is always fun!
- Cheesy Foccacia Chartcuterie Sliders
- Skip the chips and go for the oven-fried cheese!
- One of my favorite ingredients. Use what you need and store the rest in the fridge.
- An indulgence I keep in my pantry. Peanut is my fav, but the cashew and almond varieties are delicious too!
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!