Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- Welcome to the first day of March! We had a lot of snow during February so I'm ready for warmer weather and flower buds.
- This week on the blog ICYMI: the best make-ahead mashed potatoes and a hearty sweet potato and Brussels sprouts hash.
- Can never go wrong with stuffed shells.
- Calling all chocolate and peanut butter lovers!
- Delicious pizza combo!
- My cauliflower-obsessed self needs to try these!
- A perfect afternoon snack - grab a coffee or a glass of milk!
- Delicious for breakfast.
- A great cake for St. Patrick's Day. This one too.
- My favorite indulgent treat.
- The perfect salad to serve with grilled chicken.
- Love this pesto twist.
- Monday night dinner goals.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!