Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My Latest Musings
- My weekly inspiration: because Friday is Valentine’s Day, my motto for this week is chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate!! I won’t feel guilty about eating it, drinking it, and enjoying it more than I should. Dark chocolate is my absolute favorite – especially dark chocolate with sea salt!
- The recent new recipes on the blog include this delicious and comforting soup and this fun and festive Valentine’s Day treat.
- I love going out for breakfast when they not only bring you a cup of coffee but leave the entire pot on the table. It’s my coffee dream!
- I’ve been watching season 2 of HGTV’s One of a Kind. The designer, Grace Mitchell, is so creative and unique. I’ll be watching tonight to see her unique designs.
- I recently ordered these and am excited to try them.
- I often crave a chunk of dark chocolate immediately followed by a craving for a chunk of salty parmesan cheese. Not sure what this says about me…
- I ordered a new toaster oven to replace ours that had seen better days. I’m eager to give it a try – new appliances are always fun!
- Are you a fan of red velvet? If not, these may just win you over… oooh that frosting!
- I love a good salad and this one is incredible!
- A favorite chocolate dessert of mine – never goes out of style.
- This makes an incredible Valentine’s Day dessert, especially for the cake and ice cream lover.
- My breakfast goals – I could eat this every day!
- This is absolutely divine – you had me at chocolate!
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”