Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- New this week: Orecchiette with Sausage and Kale, a four-ingredient pasta dish that's perfect for weeknight meals; Brussels Sprouts Pasta - this easy pasta dish is tossed with pancetta and lemon butter sauce for tons of flavor; and Chicken Fajita Tacos - these baked tacos are a family favorite on Taco Tuesday.
- Perfectly piped swirls!
- Eating the rainbow.
- This bread bowl looks amazing!
- Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their growing family!
- No such thing as too much chocolate.
- One of my favorite desserts of all time.
- This filet with blue cheese butter is speaking to me!
- I also love eating blue cheese butter with roasted vegetables.
- On the menu this week, Creamy Italian Sausage Soup, Triple Decker Turkey Club Sandwich, and Mushroom and Brie Quiche.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!