Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and another edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
- We had our second large snowfall in a week... I think I'm over it!!
- Recently on the blog - this best homemade guacamole. Perfect with tortilla chips or add to tacos, fajitas, nachos, sandwiches, and more.
- Always love this dip.
- Such a beautiful cookie.
- Baked feta pasta - Wowza!
- What a great Valentine's Day breakfast idea.
- A classic cake that will never go out of style.
- This cake had me at Irish cream.
- Love a cozy bowl of soup.
- A gorgeous tart!
- Congratulations to the Tampa Bay Bucs! It wasn't the close game we were hoping for, but the Bucs played extremely well.
Have a great week! May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!