Monday Musings - Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and join me for a new edition of Monday Musings where I'm sharing everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving...
- Every year, we put up two trees - a formal one with white lights and a fun, family tree with colored lights. Many lights on the formal tree have gone out this year, so it's looking more like a misfit tree... but we're going with it (it's 2020 after all!!). The family tree is full of ornaments we've purchased on our travels. It's so fun pulling out the ornaments and remembering all of the places that we've visited over the years. Such fun memories!
- New on the blog this week: Cinnamon Swirl French Toast tastes like a warm hug and is the perfect way to start the morning; this warm Brussels sprouts Caesar salad gives my favorite salad a brunch twist.
- On Instagram: this cheese wreath is so festive; this winter wreath cranberry apple pie is stunning; 'tis the season for all the chocolate and peppermint like this bundt cake and these mini peppermint brownie cookie sandwiches; fudgy chocolate cookies never looked so beautiful.
- For a cheese lover like me, this Christmas cheese tree is a dream.... and it's gorgeous too!
- I've been enjoying the lighthearted, funny read of Frontier Follies by Ree Drummond.
- I made these molasses cookies yesterday (just the cookies). They are thick and so chewy. Just love!
- I just can't get enough of these adorable tree cookies. I love the icing in all of the pretty shades of green. So fun and festive.
- Mushroom fried rice... YUM! Do you deliver? lol
- This is where I want to have my morning coffee, my afternoon coffee, and my after-dinner coffee! Just heavenly!
Have a great day! May your coffee be strong and your Mondays be short!