Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I talk about food, fun, and life.
- My weekly inspiration: January seemed like a never-ending month to me. I’m happy to welcome in February, and if Punxsutawney Phil is predicting an early spring, I’ll take it. A fresh, new month and an opportunity for a fresh focus.
- Congratulations to the Super Bowl champions! It was an exciting game.
- New on the blog this week: scrumptious muffins and these amazing buffalo chicken meatballs.
- A comforting twist on taco night!
- I love the raspberry lemon combo in these.
- Ooh, those swirls – and these swirls. Which to choose?
- An all-time favorite snack of mine.
- We’re going to Boston for a quick getaway and will be staying at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. We will be doing some sightseeing and shopping here, here, and here. We’re stopping at Harvard Square for coffee here and we plan to have lunch here. I’m definitely looking forward to this mini-vacation.
- Interesting article. I may need to give this a try.
- 25 ways to de-stress your day. So simple, yet so helpful.
- A fun and spring-like way to update your phone/computer.
- After all the game day food I consumed yesterday, I’m going lighter this week with this, this, and this.
Have a great week! “May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!”