Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
- New this week: Tuscan kale pasta is a hearty dish perfect for weeknight meals. For a festive, no-bake dessert, try Oreo mint pie with a delicious mint cookie crust and a pudding filling.
- On Instagram: my sweet tooth is loving this white hot chocolate, these festive sparkly cookies, and these dangerously delicious salted caramel chocolate chip cookie bars.
- A great gift idea for the foodie in your family!
- Love this festive yarn wreath... and I might just be crafty enough to handle this one!
- Holiday house tours have gone virtual... like this one in New Orleans.
- Love these homemade candy bars.
- Adding this Mason Cash bowl to my wishlist! On sale now.
- Great new holiday traditions to try this year.
- This week I'm making Cinnamon Muffins with Cinnamon Chips, Garlic Bread Grilled Cheese, and Skillet Hash Browns.
- I'm a little behind schedule this year, but we finally got our trees up and decorated. And I haven't even started baking Christmas cookies! Have you?
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"