Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving...
- Tomorrow is December 1st - which somehow doesn't seem possible. It's been rather warm here which is messing with my holiday psyche! But nonetheless, the advent calendar is out and ready to go!
- New this week: Buffalo Cauliflower Salad is a veggie twist on one of my favorite restaurant salads. Savory Gruyere + Caramelized Onion + Thyme Scones are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- On Instagram: Love the festive presentation of this Caprese candy cane board. Check out TheBakerMama for tons of delicious and festive board ideas. Oh, how I love Chai! Any time is a good time for creamy, browned-to-perfection mac and cheese.
- Great cyber Monday deals
- french press and coffee mug set - for the coffee lover in your family
- Kitchen Aid oven mitts with silicone grips - practical and stylish
- Le Creuset stoneware bakeware 2-in-1 set - the cover doubles as a serving tray
- Hallmark notepad bundle with a pen - for list-makers like me!
- Cashmere-like throw - for those cozy, movie-watching nights by the fire
- This red and white tree is just stunning! Check out InspiredbyCharm for so many wonderful decorating ideas and more!
- It's officially cookie baking season. I'm testing a few new recipes. If you have special requests, please let me know by leaving me a comment below.
- Stay tuned for a delicious pasta dish coming this week!
- We enjoyed a small-scale Thanksgiving dinner for three with all of our favorite dishes. I hope you and your family enjoyed a relaxing holiday weekend.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"