Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving...
- New this week: fun, easy, and festive holiday dishes - Hedgehog Cheeseball, Roasted Cranberries with Maple Syrup, and Cranberry Brie Crostini.
- On Instagram: layers of chocolate orange heaven, layers of pumpkin creamy goodness, and sheet pan roasted turkey with cranberry pecan stuffing. I'm officially hungry now. lol
- The ultimate holiday gift guide.
- This creamy salmon needs to be in my dinner rotation.
- My favorite non-stick skillet. I love this pan!
- In lieu of candles, my favorite easy homemade potpourri - add aromatics such as orange wedges, cinnamon sticks, whole cloves, star anise, and whole allspice to a small saucepan and fill with water. Gently simmer on low and your house will smell amazing. It's a wonderful holiday scent!
- Our Thanksgiving will be low-key but will still include some of my favorite sides and snacks... taco dip, mashed potatoes with sage brown butter, sausage cornbread dressing, and applesauce cinnamon jello.
- Is your Christmas tree up yet? Did you decorate earlier than usual this year? I always wait until Thanksgiving to pass. I like having my fall decor around for our Thanksgiving meal... even though we aren't hosting this year.
- Lots of fun advent calendar ideas!
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families! Despite the current landscape in the world, my family and I have much to be grateful and thankful for.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"