Happy Monday! Grab a coffee and ease into the week with me and a new edition of Monday Musings where I share everything I'm currently loving.
I'm currently loving:
- New this week: easy homemade ciabatta garlic bread; roasted maple mustard Brussels sprouts are the perfect side dish for Thanksgiving; and butternut squash flatbread brings a wonderful seasonal flavor to pizza night.
- On Instagram: It's sweets overload with Chocolate Caramel Macaron Cake, French Silk Pie, Coffee Crème Brûlée.
- Chicken rice soup is a favorite comfort food from my childhood.
- Did you grab your holiday cup on Friday?
- I love pretty pictures of quaint kitchens, charming exteriors, and festive interiors like this one, this one, and this one.
- What's your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
- Three easy DIY ways to make your house smell like fall.
- If you love Friends as much as I do, this is a fun read: Rachel Green's Thanksgiving outfits
- Check out my Two-week Thanksgiving plan for planning ahead and enjoying the holiday stress-free. Even if you are cooking for a small group this year, planning ahead is key.
Have a great week! "May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short!"